This privacy statement will further explain how and why we collect your personal information for the purpose of both managing your accounts with us and processing transactions made between you and ADCS Supermarket .
This section tells you what kind of personal data we may collect from you when you use our services and the personally identifiable information we may receive from other sources. Through these information, we are able to provide our services to you, where the information you give are all necessary for off-line and online transactions, operational functions and marketing activities.
We do not collect or store customer card data on our website and it is collected on the secured MasterCard Payment Gateway page.
We collect information related to your use of our website using cookies, web beacons, and log information. We use all these information to improve the functionality of the website every time we do an overall review of our users’ activities, which will make your access more secure and efficient.
• Cookies are small files containing strings of text stored on your computer that we use to authenticate you in transactions made on our websites and deliver content specific to your interests and preferences.
• Web beacons are used often together with cookies. We use web beacons to monitor the user’s activity on our website, specifically on how long users visit our web pages, so we would be able to generate reviews and results on website traffic, unique visitor counts, and other impression functions.
• Log information may include website requests, operating system, browser details, date and time of your request, and cookies that may identify your browser.
• We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for operational use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Acquiring your personal data may occur in the following circumstances whenever you engage with ADCS :
• When you register for our services on both the physical store and online store
• When you shop with us online, browse our websites, or use our mobile applications
• When you use our online or printed vouchers or coupons
• When you contact us or we contact you or you join our promotions, competitions, surveys, and products reviews about our services
While you are transacting on our website, personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
• First and last name, email address, contact details including phone numbers, and PIN/ZIP code
• Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned)
• Personal preferences and interests
• Your opinion on services, products, and features on our website
We may also collect the following information about:
• The pages you visit/access
• The links you click on our website
• The number of times you access the page
• Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list
• Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing ours
Using personal data may happen in the following circumstances regarding product and service fulfillment and transactions between the user and ADCS .
Operational procedures and transactions:
• Fulfilling and managing purchases and enabling sales, processing and settling payments, handling orders, and providing receipts in both physical store and online shop
• Providing customer service, processing and assistance with dispute resolution, payment processing including returns, refunds, and other transaction-related issues
• Managing subscription services, including order management, billing, improving reorder experiences, communicating with the user about subscription, and offer other products and services
• Fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, and/or back office functions
• Conducting a transaction where we collect information required by law
• Preventing fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our guests and our business
Online marketing and social media
• Sending promotional campaigns, surveys, new product and website features, and service or policy update notices through official marketing channels, such as SMS, email, and social media; wherein both auto-generated and customized messages are sent with personalized content based on the user’s personal characteristics or preferences (if you opt in to receiving such information)
• Delivering coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, in-store receipt messages, e-mails, mobile messages, and social media notifications, and administering raffle draws and contests in both physical store and e-commerce
• Responding to requests for information about our products and services in our stores and on our websites or mobile application and connecting with the user through phone call, email, online shop, or social media for communications regarding transactions and inquiries
We disclose personal data to other organizations /companies that perform services for the requirements of our transactions—courier companies for delivery of the products and other service providers that may require personal data for efficient implementation of processes related only to this website. We do not sell, share, or rent any such personal information, unless required by special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure. This website takes every precaution to protect users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
We operate channels, pages and accounts on some social media sites to inform, assist and engage with customers. We monitor and record comments and posts made on these channels about us so that we can improve our services.
ADCS Supermarket is not responsible for any information posted on those sites other than information we have posted ourselves. We do not endorse the social media sites themselves or any information posted on them by third parties.
The following companies, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google and LinkedIn, may use data for their own purposes, specifically to market to you through their social media platforms and allow engagement on our websites. This includes profiling and targeting you with other advertising.
All information that we have collected is available in our database of contacts. For users who registered on ADCS, the e-commerce platform for a big variety of products, all information are available online in your account and you may access to such information at any time by logging in to your account through our website.
In relation to your personal data, you have the followings rights, as mentioned below:
• Request correction or updation of the personal data that we have with us about you. This enables us to correct or update any incomplete or inaccurate data we have about you. However, we may need to verify the accuracy of the corrected or updated data provided to us by you, to secure the data and comply with our data accuracy policies
• Request to delete the personal data. You may request to delete or remove personal data where there are no reasons for us processing that data. However, in special cases we may not be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
• Objection regarding processing your personal data, where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to object processing on this ground if you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedom.
• Request restriction of processing your personal data. In such circumstances that you have successfully made a request for restriction of your personal data, we will suspend the processing of your personal data—where you wish to cancel all services and close your accounts; or where you are challenging the accuracy of the personal data we hold, and where you may want to exercise or defend legal claims when we would normally delete or anonymise the data.
In relation to your personal data, you also have the right to objection in relation to direct marketing. You may also make an objection to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We will stop to send you such communications.
There are several situations when you can restrict our use of your personal data, if you have made a general objection based on the provisions abovementioned, if you are reassuring the accuracy of the personal data we have in our database, and we have used your personal data improperly, but you do not want deletion. You can also file a complaint to data protection regulation body, as you also have the right to complain about how we have used your personal data.
You agree that you are the sole author of ratings and reviews you submit to this website. You are responsible and you own the intellectual property rights that relate to the content you submitted. You agree that you would not submit anything that is false, inaccurate, or misleading, whereas if you have been paid for such compensation that it influenced the content of your review; if content have been copied from anyone else, or infringes on any third party’s copyright, patent or trademark; if content you submitted violates any law or is considered to be offensive; if information provided includes references to other websites; or contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer files. ADCS Supermarket reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason.
ADCS has been notified of fraudulent activities circulating in different locations, through phone calls, messages, emails, and such communications on prize, promotion, recruitment, investment, and money transfer. If you encounter such information, please contact us. We urge you to beware of phone calls and messages with claims of winning prizes from ADCS and asking for your bank details. We do not ask for such information from our customers. Our promotion winners are listed in our stores, official websites & social media channels, while our recruitment process is done through either our official human resource teams or affiliated professional recruiting agencies. We urge you to immediately report such suspicious communication to relevant authorities and government bodies. ADCS reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals and entities.
If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, please write an email us at email@example.com.
Under no circumstance, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall ADCS be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, including but not limited to the information, materials on the page, page content, page code, user services or the software. While ADCS shall take reasonable precautions against security breaches, no webpage or internet transmission is completely secure, and as such, ADCS shall not be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary or consequential damages that may result from unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or other breached that may occur.
ADCS takes customer satisfaction very seriously. In the case of problems with your order, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you. In appropriate cases, if you have already been billed by ADCS, ADCS will issue full or partial refunds. In the following cases: if you did not receive your order or received an incorrect order, you may be issued a full refund; if part of your order is missing, we may issue a partial refund. In every event, we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
ADCS reserves the right to update the prices at any time. While we will do our best to procure and deliver your order, certain products may be temporarily unavailable or out of stock. In such cases: if you did not receive your order or received an incorrect order, you will be issued a full refund; if part of your order is missing, we will issue a partial refund for the price of the undelivered quantity. In every event, we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
The customer refund procedure might take up to two working days to process on the Debit /Credit Cards bank payment gateway. The customer has to follow on with the bank in case of any delay in crediting back the customer’s account with the amount previously paid by the customer. We will send an email to the customer that contains a printout of the refund advice printed from Debit / Credit Cards bank payment gateway as reference in case the customer wants to revise the bank with.
If, for reasons beyond ADCS control - such as an incorrect delivery address, the recipient's absence, lack of an access permit, bad weather conditions, or similar, it should prove impossible or possible only with great difficulty, to carry-out the delivery successfully, ADCS is entitled to cancel the User’s order. In this event, the User is not entitled to compensation or pecuniary of in kind, however; in case of online payment, the refund will be initiated by ADCS at the soonest possible post the cancellation of the order, it is the responsibility of the bank to transfer the amount to the users account, which takes approximately 3-5 working days.
The User may not be able to amend the order once it has been confirmed as per the technical features provided by the Service. A confirmed order is eligible for cancellation for a limited time period until it is disbursed for delivery post to its submission as per the technical specifications of the Service.
The primary objective of ADCS is to deliver all the products ordered in the right quantity and to a high quality standard. User acknowledges that the Groceries are subject to stock availability and to human errors. ADCS reserves the right to amend your order in whole or in part, at any time and without liability or compensation remove any item that is out of stock, damaged, spoiled, or unavailable for any other reason, to successfully complete your order. It’s in our best intention to maintain the replaced item’s price the same as per the brand you ordered but in case of a higher valued replacement, the price may increase. We do our best to ensure that all items shown on our website are available to order. If, however any product you order is out of stock or unavailable we may send you a push notification enabling you to select a substitute. If an item is not delivered, despite being billed, the amount in question will be credited to the User at a reasonable time after ADCS becomes aware of this. No subsequent delivery is obligatory to be made, and the customer is not entitled to claim any further compensation. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to the User. Please note that we will attempt to send the User push notification of substitute products in the event that selected products are unavailable, the User may reject these substitutes. Although we will always try to cater for your orders, an order of unusually large quantities of different or one product can only be fulfilled at the discretion of the Shop.
ADCS reserves the right to forward a user order to another shop then the one initially selected from the user without informing the user in the event that the initial shop fails to fulfil the order. In this case the new shop the total value of the goods ordered should be the same or lower than the value as per the pricelist of the initial shop. The payment method will remain the same.
By accessing the page of ADCS , the users, persons and third parties agree and undertake to act responsibly and cause no harm, loss or damage to ADCS . In the event that ADCS incurs any loss, harm or damage then ADCS shall be in right to take appropriate steps to identify the person(s) involved and seek indemnity and compensation for all loss, claim, demand, damage, costs, charges (including legal fees and charges) or prejudice that may be caused to ADCS on account of misuse of the page and the consequent affect upon ADCS .
Last updated: June 27, 2020